From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J. J.
Foncannon
Sent: 23 December 2004 16:43
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: leather

    Can anyone recommend a basic book on making and working with leather?
To look on Amazon is hopeless:  I get 266 titles, like "The Master's Manual:
A Handbook of Erotic Dominance."
    Thanks.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back
counter.
 “But they are identical,” the owner protested.
 “No,” Magritte insisted.  “This one’s been stared at.”

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

---