[BKARTS] Arthur W. Johnson dies

I've just read, on the Society of Bookbinders news page (HYPERLINK
"http://www.societyofbookbinders.com/latest_news/latest_news.html"http://www
.societyofbookbinders.com/latest_news/latest_news.html), that Arthur W.
Johnson has died.  He was the author of one of the best basic bookbinding
instruction manuals I've read, and an inspiration to the entire British
binding community.  He will be sorely missed.

Abi
HYPERLINK "mailto:abi@xxxxxxxxxx"abi@xxxxxxxxxx
HYPERLINK "http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com/"http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com

---