Re: [BKARTS] Using "non-bookcloth" fabrics

I've experimented with embossing on Canson Mi-teinte paper, with deep-etched
plates, and using an etching press, to get leather-like material for book
covers. (Linocut blocks can be used in the same way.) My article on that is
in the Winter 2003 issue of Printmaking Today.  Or contact me offline and I
can email the text (about 1000 words).

Rand Huebsch