Re: [BKARTS] Using 'non-bookcloth' fabrics

Thanks for the response Robert, definitely helped me out with some ideas
and I'm going to test it out later this week.

THe good thing is that I'm going to use fabric over the a bookcloth spine,
so the spine won't be an issue.  I'll just use PVA for that as well.

I'm pretty excited now to play around.  Should be a good time.

Thanks,

Christian