Re: [BKARTS] Using 'non-bookcloth' fabrics - correction

The sentence in the last paragraph should have read:

"Turn it over, add more paste to the 4 margins of backing paper and then
smooth the sandwich onto a drying surface with the ***paper*** side up."
\

Makes no sense to have the paste facing away from the drying surface.
Sorry for any confusion.

Beth Lee