Re: [BKARTS] Using 'non-bookcloth' fabrics

The one time I used a non-book-cloth" fabric, I skipped the whole paper
backing business and simply fused it directly to the boards with "Wonder
Under" fabric-fusing web. It worked very nicely. The fabric was silk
shantung, crisp and lightweight with slubs and nubs.

Corinna Taylor
New to the list and mostly lurking