[BKARTS] Children's Books

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

PLEASE RESPOND TO orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We have updated our website with a new section that features books about
Children's Books. When you go to Oak Knoll Books' website, look at the
specialties section on the left side of the main page. It is completely
searchable and quite easy to use.  To view this these books about Children's
books, click the following link:
http://www.oakknoll.com/specialties.php?selected_specialty=32

Some highlights of the group include:

Tuer, Andrew W. HISTORY
<http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=73463&d_currency=>  OF THE
HORN-BOOK

Andersen, Hans Christian THE
<http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=31980&d_currency=>  COMPLETE
ANDERSEN: ALL OF THE 168 STORIES BY HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN.

Fenn, Patricia & Alfred P. Malpa REWARDS
<http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=52079&d_currency=>  OF MERIT,
TOKENS OF A CHILD'S PROGRESS AND A TEACHER'S ESTEEM AS AN ENDURING ASPECT OF
AMERICAN RELIGIOUS AND SECULAR EDUCATION.

 MOTHER <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=42526&d_currency=>
GOOSE, TWENTY NURSERY RHYMES.

Field, Eugene POEMS
<http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=76819&d_currency=>  OF
CHILDHOOD

We hope you find something of interest.

Best Wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

This is a commercial email message. If you do not want to receive any more
email from this site, please send an email message to <remove@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
and your name will be removed from the list.

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller