[BKARTS] listings of collections and curators

I'm a U.S. book artist, looking for listings of foreign institutional
collections to contact regarding my books. The two formats in which I work
are the accordion and tunnel (peepshow) formats.  The books are without text
and make use of my etchings and embossments.  Following is a link that may
be of interest:

http://artistbooks.com/abr/nightdesert.htm

Unless replies seem likely to be of general
interest to Book_Arts, please post them directly to me:
rahuebsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
All suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Rand Huebsch