[BKARTS] Book exhibit in Bangor, Maine

”Books by Hand”
Bangor Public Library, Bangor, Maine
January 2005
An exhibit of work by Nancy Leavitt, Stillwater; Walter Tisdale, Bangor; and
Jan Owen, Bangor in the Library’s upstairs lecture hall. January is “Bangor
Reads” month and there will be poetry and book arts events. This year’s book
is “On Writing” by Stephen King. Our exhibit will show some of the processes
and tools we use to make books by hand.
We will also be giving workshops at the Library during the month and on
January 25 at 7 pm, Nancy, Walter and Jan will show more work and slides in the
lecture hall. All are free and open to the public.

For more information, please e-mail me or the check the library website at:
www.bpl.lib.me.us/

Jan Owen
www.JanOwenArt.com
Bangor, Maine