Re: [BKARTS] how to become a bookarts librarian

I'm another lurker, just breaking out of my silence to say that I'd
appreciate it if people would reply on-list.

It's something I'm also interested in (and I imagine that I'm not the
only one), and I would love to hear any responses to this question.

thanks,
Liz