[BKARTS] artist's book about SE Asia

I am probably risking overdosing everyone with more 'stuff' about the
tsunami, but since this book is about the history of the devastated
regions, I feel (and hope) it's an appropriate offer to make --

Through Jan 15, 2005, 20 copies of Nigrum, an artist's book that
explore the history of the spice trade in SE Asia, will be for sale
with 100% of the book price to go towards tsunami relief. For every
book, I will also put in another $10, making $45/book to be split 3
ways between Doctors Without Borders, OxFam, and Mercy Corp. The book
is bound palm leaf style and printed with the Gocco, text and
illustrations by me. I completed the edition spring 2004.

Note: a map of the Banda Islands (aka Spice Islands) appears on the
back when the book is opened, but this is not the same as Banda Aceh on
the western end of Sumatra. The Banda Islands is on the eastern part of
the Indonesian Archipelago.

For more information and pictures of the book, go to

<http://fingerstothebone.com/portfolio/printsbooks.html>

and click on the thumbnail, 2nd from top on the right column. Email me
if you have questions.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Updated 12.2004 Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books