Re: [BKARTS] how to become a bookarts librarian

Allison,

You might also be interested in talking to members of the professional
association for art librarians, ARLIS/NA (Art Libraries Society of North
America). Website is: www.arlisna.org. Many members work in the area of
book arts, and there is a book arts roundtable. There is a listserv
(http://www.arlisna.org/arlisl.html), which I believe anyone can
subscribe to. (You have to be a subscriber to post, though).

Good luck!

Sharon M. Wasserman
Director of the Library and Research Center
National Museum of Women in the Arts
1250 New York Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005

Direct line: 202-266-2806