Re: [BKARTS] Dahle Rolling Trimmers

John,

I have an older model (52700) which looks to be something like the current
Professional line. It works ok, but I can't say that I love it. The cutter
wheel has a tendency to roll up onto the base plate, spoiling the cut,
especially with thicker stock. It's not possible to cut anything like mat
board or book board with it. The Premium models seem to have a different
design, and look like they may perform better, but I've never used one.

-Jason