[BKARTS] Book of Days for January

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists,

The January page to the ongoing Convivio Book of Days has been posted to
the Convivio Bookworks website for days now, but I forgot to let you know
in the midst of so much goings-on in the world. We'd be happy to have you
come visit. Start here:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Then go to "About Us," (which, by the way, has a very timely illustration
fitting to tomorrow's Twelfth Night celebration) and then find "Book of
Days: January" in the usual Book of Days place. We bid you peace, and a
good new year.

John Cutrone & Seth Thompson
Convivio Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida

ps. If any of you happen to be in the Lake Worth area this Saturday
(January 8), we'll be addressing Integrity Palm Beach at St. Andrew's
Episcopal Church in Downtown Lake Worth. The program appears to be a
celebration of the Epiphany at 6pm, followed by Integrity fellowship at
7pm, and then we're on at 8pm. Since so much about Convivio Bookworks is
based on the serendipity of epiphanies, we find it rather fitting to have
been scheduled that particular evening!