From: "Tammy Powley" <janine@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:38 PM
Subject: ques. for FL book artists

Hi,
I've been trying download the application form for the 2004 Florida Book
Artists competition held at the Biences center
(http://www.broward.org/library/bienes/bookprize.htm), but I get an error
message saying the file is corrupt. I've emailed the center asking to have
the form sent to me, but I haven't heard back yet and the deadline is this
Saturday (I know shame on me for procrastinating!). Did anyone manage to
download it successfully and be willing to email it to me? Tomorrow is the
last day I'll have a chance to get to the post office :( so it's now or
never....not like expect to win, but it's nice to participate.

Thanks,
Tammy in PSL

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>