From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of KT
Pardue
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 6:28 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Endpaper Giveaway

I have about 200+ cloth-jointed pre-constructed endpapers, acid-free made by
LBS Corporation to give away for the price of shipping only. I used them for
ready-made ends for thesis bindings, and they adapted nicely to hand-oversew
for this particular style of binding, though they are made for machine
oversew use and can be used for that. If anyone is interested in obtaining
them, let me know.

Karen T Pardue

Colorado Springs, CO

kpardue@xxxxxxxx