Re: [BKARTS] wrinkled endpapers

Not enough time. Have you "backed" the book, i.e. do you have a shoulder?
Where do your boards site, all the way at the spine fold/shoulder? Is it a
case binding? A better description of the binding structure would be helpful.

I'm guessing not based on your description. If so, especially, I think
you're asking for trouble with the combination of flat-backed, no groove,
boards at shoulder. I also think 1/2 hour is not enough time for the paste
to dry thoroughly in that area.

Peter