[BKARTS] Type Specimens

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

PLEASE RESPOND TO orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We have updated our website with a new, highly anticipated catalogue that
features rare books about Type Specimens. It is completely searchable and
quite easy to use.  To view these books about Type Specimens, click the
following link:

<http://ww.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=888
<http://ww.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=888&s_ShowPics=1> &s_ShowPics=1>

Some highlights of the group include:

SHAPING OF OUR ALPHABET A STUDY OF CHANGING TYPE STYLES.

Denman, Frank

Click here: <http://ww.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=3223>

CAXTON CELEBRATION, 1877, CATALOGUE OF THE LOAN EXHIBITION

Bullen, George (editor)

Click here: <http://ww.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=8136>

LETTER AS A WORK OF ART, OBSERVATIONS AND CONFRONTATIONS WITH
CONTEMPORANEOUS EXPRESSIONS OF ART FROM ROMAN TIMES TO THE PRESENT DAY.

Knuttel, Gerard

Click here: <http://ww.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=16501>

We hope you find something of interest.

Best Wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller