Re: [BKARTS] Stein Family Scholarship Fund

Hi Sarah - this sounds great! Congratulations. I have an old oak and metal stand for holding and cutting rolled brown paper. It would hold a roll 30" wide. Would the Center want it? You'd have to come and get it. Mindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of The
Center for Book Arts
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 3:40 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Stein Family Scholarship Fund

The Center for Book Arts is pleased to announce that in 2005 we will award 2-4
scholarships per year to individuals who have demonstrated a commitment to
the artistic endeavors of the book arts. The Stein Scholar will receive
free tuition for up to 60 hours of course-time. It will be a competitive
process with an application procedure that will be managed and reviewed by the
staff and faculty under the direction of the Education Committee of the Center.
Email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for application guidelines, or send a SASE to the address below. The postmark deadline for this spring will be February 1st.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager
The Center for Book Arts