Re: [BKARTS] Cotton gloves : an alternative.

I make books in my personal life and for my job I oversee the gallery
at Anderson Ranch Arts Center (Snowmass Village, CO). Sometimes we
have books or print series in our exhibitions that people need to look
through. I purchase lots of white gloves through "light impressions".
I buy your standard white gloves and a white glove with little gripper
dots to aid in holding on to something. I've never had a problem with
the gloves damaging any of the books or prints.

good luck!

Jennifer Swanson