[BKARTS] Greasy Paws

Philip-
I appreciate your information as despite providing gloves and placing signs
requesting people
PLEASE DO NOT HANDLE, they do, don't they? At presentations, as dramatically
possible I tell my favorite horror story of personally putting on handcream
before showing a book, and permanently fingerprinting it. There's usually   a
wave of oohs in the audience--yet, there are still those that just pick up the
books anyway in their greasy paws.

Now, the question is how to get everyone to wash their hands. How about those
handcleaners with alcohol?

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html