Re: [BKARTS] Houston, Texas visit

Maria,

Be sure to visit the Museum of Printing History:

http://www.printingmuseum.org/

Besides the museum itself, the building also houses several studios.

The address (since the otherwise informative website doesn't seem to
list it anywhere clearly!) is:

1324 W Clay
Houston, TX

713 522-4652

Best,
--Gene--

On 6 Jan 2005 at 20:38, Maria G. Pisano wrote:

> I am planning a visit to Houston, Texas. I was wondering if you could help
> direct me to any book arts collections that I can visit when I am there.

Gene Kannenberg, Jr. --- genekjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assistant Professor - Department of English, S-1059
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street, Houston TX  77002  USA
http://www.uhd.edu/~kannenbg/  --  http://www.ComicsResearch.org