Date:    Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:14:29 -0500
From:    Suzan Lee <suzan@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cotton Gloves

Talas has 3 different types of cotton gloves. They are:

Cotton Inspection Gloves
Made from white, chloride free, bleached, 100% cotton jersey
material. Gloves fit either hand and have considerable give.
Available in Mens and Ladies sizes. Sold by the dozen.

Cotton Inspection Gloves - Heavy Weight
A superior quality glove made with heavier cotton fabric, and more
fitted for superior handling capabilities. Available in Small,
Medium, Large, and Extra Large.

Curator's Gloves
Comfortable white 100% cotton gloves with palm and finger contact
surfaces covered with permanently adhered vinyl dots to provide a
non-slip grip. Non-toxic and washable. Available in Small, Medium,
Large and Extra Large.

They also have them in ladies and men in all sizes.  Their website is
http://www.talasonline.net  i'd type in the word glove in the search
box.