[BKARTS] Heard from Richard Norman

I did hear from Richard Norman by contacting him via PayPal. Thanks
for those that replied on and off list. He has moved to France and
has been without email connection for a bit. FYI, his experience
tells him that items shipped from the U.K. to U.S. by surface mail
can take up to 4 months for delivery. So I shall wait more patiently.
Julie

Does anyone know how to find Richard Norman of Eden Workshops in the
U.K.? I made a purchase from him two months ago and items have not
yet appeared here in the U.S. Starting to get n-e-r-v-o-u-s. Maybe
the items are "in the mail" but unanswered email inquiries make me
feel even worse.

Julie Sullivan
P.S. Feel free to comment off list due to nature of this inquiry.
--

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>