[BKARTS] Art Librarians-Ludwig Hohlwein

Dear Art Librarians,

I have to repair a copy of "Ludwig Hohlwein" edited by Professor H.K. Frenzel, published in Berlin in 1926. One page, formerly tipped-in, has been loose for some time judging by the ragged fore edge and, without a page number, I have no idea where it goes.

If your library owns a copy of this rare book, please let me know and I will scan the page and send it to you as an attachment. Then, when you have time, it should be possible to find it in your book and tell me where it's supposed to be tipped in.

I'll be eternally grateful,

Betty

storz@xxxxxxx