Re: [BKARTS] nitrophenol

Jet,

I would advise extreme caution when working with
para-nitrophenol. It is a cyanic and can be absorbed
through the skin, breathing the dust can be deadly. To
be effective, requires only .7% solution with water.
Be sure to use chemical gloves, eyewear, and clothing
while working with this chemical. Exposed skin should
be have an application of barrier cream and be washed
thoroughly after working with para-nitrophenol.

Ed Stansell