From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oak
Knoll
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:57 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Digital Books

In our efforts to keep our website up-to-date and provide practical
services to the industry, we have updated our website with a newly
functional "Digital Books" page which now lists over 60 fully-digitized
books about books for you to search through and enjoy. They are easy to
navigate and organized into the following categorizes: Bibliography,
Bookbinding, Book Collecting, Book Design, Book Illustration,
Bookplates, Book Selling, Fine Printing, Private Press & Artist's Books,
Forgery, History of Printing, Libraries, Literary Criticism, Publishing,
Typography, and Writing & Calligraphy.

Please click the following link to see the digital books page:

<http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>

We hope you find this to be a helpful utility and would appreciate any
feedback you can offer.

Best Wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/ Member Antiquarian
Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA) <http://www.abaa.org/>
http://www.abaa.org/ International League of Antiquarian Booksellers
(ILAB) <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/ Buy with
confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB bookseller

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>