Re: [BKARTS] Source? -- Methyl Cellulose A15C

Bill,

One way of obtaining the smaller quantities (i.e. less than 20kg) of the
various grades of Methyl cellulose is to ask for, and offer to pay for, a
sample bottle.  We have done this with all the relevant MCs, and use them
according to use - surface sizing, immersion sizing, adhesive, etc.  The Dow
agents here in Australia would not accept payment from us, and in fact
supplied us with quantities to take us well into our next embodiment.

Peter Krantz.

Book Restorations.
34 Clanville Road,
Roseville,
N.S.W.        2069,
Australia.

(P.O. Box 500, North Sydney, N.S.W. 2059.)

Telephone:  +61 2 9416.9900
Fax:  +61 2 9416.6800
Email:  restore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Established: 1976