[BKARTS] Calligraphy Classes/Workshops - Society of Scribes in NYC - Spring 2005 Schedule

CLASSES
Italic I (Eleanor Winters) Jan  30, Feb  6, 13, 27
Intensive Italic II (Anna Pinto) Jan  30, Feb  6
Intermediate Italic (Eleanor Winters) Apr  9, 10
Copperplate I (Elinor Holland) Apr  3, 10, 17, May  1
Copperplate II : The Next Step (Elinor Holland) May  15, 22

WORKSHOPS
Escort Cards, Placecards & Envelope Addressing
(Nan DeLuca) Feb  12
Celtic Knotwork (Gwen Weaver) Feb  13
Speedball Pen Lettering (John Downer) Feb  20
Calligraphic Lettering Design :
Finding the Spark (Julian Waters) Mar  19, 20
Slide Lecture : Golden Age of Ornamental Penmanship      Apr  15
Spencerian Script Workshop (Mike Sull) Apr  16, 17
Learning the Technique of Raised Gilding (Jerry Tresser) May  14, 15

Descriptions and photos of these classes are found here - http://www.societyofscribes.org/workshops.htm