Re: [BKARTS] the right glue

MC isn't likely to do any better than paste, and paste doesn't adhere
to plastics.  It needs a rougher surface for adherence.

I've read (and seen) cloth or paper applied to painted cabinet doors
with liquid laundry starch.  The starch dries, holding the image in
place, but it can be removed with water.  I had a tenant do this in
her/my kitchen once, and the decoration came off fairly easily, but the
blinds would probably need a good sudsing and commercial cleaning, when
the poster came off.  I think an experiment is in order first, lest a
new set of blinds have to be bought.

Carol
Eugene, OR