Re: [BKARTS] a restoration question?

Kristen,

To clarify things, I don't say that as an amatuer that
you are not perfectly capapble. I know of amatuer
bookbinders that are much better than many
professionals.  Many professionals today have taken a
few workshops and hung out their shingle. They even
teach. Trouble is, they don't what they're doing and
what's sometimes worse; why they're doing it.

Ed
--- Edward Stansell <craftbookbinding@xxxxxxxxx>