Re: [BKARTS] The right glue

Margaret wrote about gluing a poster to her son's
plastic vertical blinds.  One thing that I noticed in
the message was her sig line:

margaret in alberta
freezing  at  minus 40F

To me, this tells me that the reason the paste failed
so quickly was condensation on the blinds due to the
warm air inside being bombarded by the VERY cold air
outside.  Although it would not be as reversible, a
non-water based adhesive would be best.  Have you
tried a spray mount?  Find one that is reversible in a
mild solvent like isopropyl (basic rubbing) alcohol.
This won't be affected by condensation but would be
able to be removed when he is ready to change the
decor.

Donia Conn