Re: [BKARTS] The right glue

Good morning everyone and to Donia who wrote:

Margaret wrote about gluing a poster to her son's
plastic vertical blinds.  One thing that I noticed in
the message was her sig line:
margaret in alberta
freezing  at  minus 40F

You are absolutely right about the cold affecting the adhesion factor. Thanks to everyone who wrote to tell me about "This to That". What the site recommended was a very toxic aerosol spray but am now prepared to do more tests with PVA and other glues. Thanks to everyone for your help!

margaret
still freezing here in alberta,
but at least the sun is shining!