[BKARTS] minsky archive

This is tremendous news! I want to join Anastasia Weigle in cheering Yale's
Arts Library's acquisition of the Minsky archive. The working materials,
correspondence and early works will provide a fascinating window into not
only Minsky's groundbreaking work, but also his leadership role in beginning
the development of book art centers around the country. I cannot imagine
where the field would be without his involvement, and I see Yale's wise
acquisition as another crucial step in the maturing of our field.

Betty