[BKARTS] Newspaper Article

[Please pardon the cross-posting]

Just before Christmas we were fortunate enough to have a nice newspaper article done about my husband and his work at The Printery. It was in our local weekly publication. If you’re interested in seeing the online version (which is nicer than the print version because of the color photos) you can go to our Web site www.theprinterybooks.com and click on the top link on the first page.

The reason I mention this fact is that it got me to wondering if other members on this list may have had something similar done. If so, I think it would be neat to be aware of where to find the articles. It would be another way to get a little more insight into what the list members do.

So, please do a posting to let us know if you’ve had something done like this to share with the rest of us.

Best,

Virginia Kramer