[BKARTS] 'Island Magic', the 27th International Calligraphy Conference

Warmland Calligraphers of the Cowichan Valley is excited to host 'Island
Magic', the 27th International Calligraphy Conference, at Shawnigan Lake
School near Mill Bay, British Columbia, Canada, July 29 to August 4,
2007.

We hope you will want to share the delights of Vancouver Island with
your family, and include the conference in your summer plans. Our
website  www.islandmagic2007.com will include links to many `must-see'
locations on Vancouver Island and will be updated on a regular basis.

This bounty of attractions has prompted us to provide a full day,
mid-week, for excursions.  To accommodate this you will select either
one 5-day class, or two classes of 2- and 3-days duration.

We eagerly anticipate your interest in, inquiries about, and advance
registrations for this magical event.  Feedback is welcomed at
bqualley1@xxxxxxx; eleanorharris@xxxxxxx

Barbara Qualley and Eleanor Harris, Co-chairs 27th International
Calligraphy Conference (2007)

http://members.shaw.ca/warmlandcalligraphers

Barb will be away on holidays from January 22 - February 20, 2005

John Neal, Bookseller    www.JohnNealBooks.com
<http://www.johnnealbooks.com/>    800-369-9598   336-272-6139  fax:
336-272-9015

POB 9986,  Greensboro, NC 27429 USA