[BKARTS] Thanks Jaffe Collection!

         Kudos and Thanks to the folks at The Jaffe Collection!
 Last week I visited in preparation for an article I'm writing for Rapportage, the journal of the Lancaster Literary Guild.
The artists' books in the collection were incredible,  and Prof/Collector Arthur Jaffe, John Cutrone, and Seth Thompson--- your kind hospitality were greatly appreciated!
                    And Ed,  the pieces in the current exhibit which you curated are delightful!
                                       Cheers, Olivia

Olivia Hibel, Pittsburgh Pa