Re: [BKARTS] Newspaper Article

Virginia,

I have had the good fortune to have hand three such
articles written about me and my work. The first was
in 1970 the last was in 1998? The were published in
the Wilmington News-Journal. The latest one was
published nationally through the Gannett Corp.

Best regards,

Ed Stansell
http://www.bookrestoration.net/