Re: [BKARTS] Newspaper Article

As we're on the topic of articles, please make sure to see the current issue of Artists' Books Reviews on book art in the UK. I was thrilled to have been asked to write a brief article on a recent exhibition at Camberwell College, and humbled to reside in the pages with Clive Phillpot, Stephen Bury and Sarah Bodman. Joe D'Ambrosio does a great job with his newsletter.

...And if you're interested, please visit www.pursuitofac.com for more information about my own work. Thanks!