[BKARTS] Workshop in Los Angeles

Thanks Judi-
Wish I could translate the article from German to English!

Actually, I AM planning a trip to Southern California in March/April, and a
writing and artist book weekend workshop is part of the plan. One weekend is
already filled, but if there's interest, will put together another.

Contact me off list for more information at:
DanceMarathon1@xxxxxxx

Alice Simpson

> From:    Judith Delgado <delgadojx@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Alice Simpson-Tango Danza Magazine
>
> Congratulations, Alice!   Your work is so marvelous;
> I'm glad we got to see it in person in Los Angeles.  I
> hope you make it out this way again soon.
> Best,
> Judi Delgado

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N