[BKARTS] announcing Summer Book Arts Institute in Aurora, New York

The Wells Book Arts Center is pleased to announce the inaugural season of
its Book Arts Summer Institute. We offer personalized, focused instruction
to students of all levels in a beautiful lake shore setting in the Finger
Lakes region of New York.

In Session 1, which runs from June 19 to 25, Julia Leonard and Sara
Langworthy will focus on non-traditional approaches to printing and binding.
In Session 2, which runs from June 26 to July 2, Nancy Leavitt and Walter
Tisdale will focus on different ways to sequence image and narrative in the
book format. Students choose one class of the two offered, and may take a
class in each session. Classes are limited to 12 people. In addition to
daily class time, there will be slide shows of instructors' work, 24-hour
access to the studios, and an optional field trip to the Press &
Letterfoundry of Michael & Winifred Bixler in Skaneateles.

For more details and registration forms, please visit our website,
www.wells.edu/bookarts, and click on the Summer Institute link.

--

Sarah Roberts
Director of Wells Book Arts Initiatives