[BKARTS] antiquarian book sellers/books for sale

I have a friend in CA who has some old (rare?) books he would like to sell.
Does anyone on this list have any contacts in CA he might try? Also, I have a
list of these books, so if there are any collectors lurking who are interested,
please respond off list and I will send the list.

Samples from the list:
7)  THE COMPLETE WORKS OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE COMPRISING HIS PLAYS & POEMS
WITH DR. JOHNSON’S PREFACE.1886 by H.B.NIMS & CO. Troy NY.

31) THE DAY’S WORK by Rudyard Kipling. 1899. Doubleday and McClure Company.
Loose front board. Gold leaf.

42) ACHIEVEMENT IN PHOTO-ENGRAVING AND LETTER-PRESS 1927

            Comprised and edited by Louis Flader. Published by the American

    Photo-Engravers Association. Chicago, Illinois. 9.5x12.75x3 inches. Signed

    By Bert. O Ruettiger, art director of Gerlach Barklow. Gold leaf.
Exceptional.

1)  ALICE’S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND and THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS by Lewis
Carroll. 1923. The John C. Winston Company.  Blue cover with pictured Alice and
hare.

Thanks,
Kattalina M. Kazunas
www.bluettproduktions.com