Re: [BKARTS] Equipment

Dear Lesha,

We are the North & South American distributer for Frank Wiesner wooden
bookbinding presses and sewing frames. They are the best that have been
ever made. In the current issue of "Bookbinder", the Society of
Bookbinders (UK) annual publication, there is a wonderful write-up on
them. If you would like further information, please contact us off the
list or by phone, (760) 758-4142.

Talas, NY, carries almost everything you will need. You can see their
online catalogue at talasonline.com. We buy most everything else from
them.

Don't be surprised at the prices. The US$ has been doing a nose-dive
against the £, €, and A$. Unfortunately, we American bookbinders need
to get almost everything from overseas.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery