Re: [BKARTS] Scharff-fix blade leveling idea

When I tried that technique, it took too long to get even...more like 2 or 3
minutes than 30 seconds, all fiddling with knobs when I wanted to be paring.
This takes maybe 3 seconds and isn't fiddly.

Horses for courses, I suppose - I posted it in case there's someone else out
there who would prefer not to do it by eye or by feel.

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com