[BKARTS] Spring Open House at The Center for Book Arts

On Saturday, January 29th, from 11am to 4pm, The Center for Book Arts will host its

Spring Open House. Visitors can enjoy and experience book projects in action, including

demonstrations in hand bookbinding and letterpress printing.

Instructors and staff will be on hand to answer questions about our extensive schedule

of courses, as well as discuss membership and residency programs.

Please feel free to contact me for further information at 212-481-0295 or email me at snicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah Nicholls

Program Manager
The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001

phone (212) 481-0295
fax (212) 481-9853

visit us on the web at
http://www.centerforbookarts.org

or email
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday, January 29th, from 11am to 4pm, The Center for Book Arts will host its Spring Open House. Visitors can enjoy and experience book projects in action, including demonstrations in hand bookbinding and letterpress printing.

Instructors and staff will be on hand to answer questions about our extensive schedule of courses, as well as discuss membership and residency programs.

Please feel free to contact me for further information at 212-481-0295 or email me at snicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Sarah Nicholls

Program Coordinator