Re: [BKARTS] Refilling Pilot Parallel pen cartridges

Yes, you can clean out the pens using the bladder, and then refill the
cartridge with whatever you like. I've only used water-soluble stuff that
would work in a conventional fountain pen -- liquid watercolors, fountain
pen inks -- but others have said you can use waterproof acrylic inks,
gouache,even adhesive for covering with metallic foils. Brenda Broadbent,
of Paper & Ink Arts (www.paperinkarts.com), wrote the book on using these
pens: _Parallel Pen Wizardry_.

Regards,

Beth Lee