Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Jan 2005 to 25 Jan 2005 (#2005-26)

The opportunity to see and hear Stuart Kestenbaum "FREE" just adds to
Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts good fortune!   Stuart's verse,
ceramics, person and humor ARE "wonderful."

I would like to express my hope that Stuart Kestenbaum will bring his
presentation to New York's Center for Book Arts.

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html