[BKARTS] Jaffe Collection Website / Workshops at Florida Atlantic University

Someone pointed out that I forgot to include a link to our website when I
sent that message to the list a couple of days ago about our upcoming
workshops in the book arts with Paul Johnson, Emily Martin and Val Van
Sice. And so here it is:

http://www.library.fau.edu/depts/spc/jaffehome.htm

The site is our fledgling attempt at what will eventually grow into
something quite extensive, but there's plenty to see there now--not just
information on workshops, but also photos and discussion on a few of the
books in our collection (we'll be adding more to the site in time), details
on our exhibits... lots of other good stuff. Come and visit.

Thank you kindly,
John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida