[BKARTS] ABX Auction

I'm happy to report that the auction for copy #22 of "All on the Same Page",
a collaborative project by the Artist Book Exchange (ABX) raised $241.06 for
the National Library and Documentation Services Board in Sri Lanka for the
repair of books and materials.

Holly Dye from California was our generous high bidder and there was hot
action at the ebay site. Thanks to everyone for your participation.

The group has agreed to make a second (final) copy available (#23) to the
first person who would like to match Holly's high bid, with the additional
proceeds going to the same cause (NLDSB). You can email
paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your pledge.

all the best,
Roberta