[BKARTS] map drawer

Dear Folks,
I am in the process of invoicing/purchasing bookbinding equipment for
a public access studio and one thing I have had trouble locating are
map drawers for sale! have done lots of searching
(http://www.rvr.net/bb). Also, if you have experience in setting up or
working with such a beast I would appreciate any tips or suggestions.
I meet with the foundation people monday and we are hoping to purchase
shortly after. We are moving into an old historic building which is
being renovated, hopefully May probably June.
Thanks,
-rob